- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Telephone support
- Provide timely and professional technical support for all IT incidents received by phone or through the web self-service tool.
- Respond to all escalations on a timely manner in line with the Incident Handling Policy.
- Provide updates to the customers per the Incident Handling guidelines.
- Updates include managing updates notifications, Email and Telephone communication.
- Diagnose incidents utilizing administration tools or remote control utilities to troubleshoot PC, operating system or system incidents
- Document all troubleshooting and incident management actions via the electronic incident management system in a timely manner.
- Perform technical escalations in line with Incident Handling policy
- Ensure incidents are routed to the proper next level/organization as part of the incident management process
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the tools, systems, and processes required to provide quality customer support.
- To resolve by himself/herself most of the incidents relevant to the scope of expertise.
- Undertake any other reasonable task as assigned
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Hardware Computer Networking Computer Software
About this Company
CompactSoft International is a subsidiary of CompactSoft with focus on Microsoft products & solutions. CompactSoft was established in 1984 & started implementing Microsoft Dynamics products since 2003
See all Careers and Jobs at CompactSoft
Throughout our journey with Microsoft we managed to develop...