- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 10,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Assist in the on boarding process for new hires.
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements).
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services
• Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant.
• Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures.
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular).
• Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers).
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
• A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
About this Company
Eklego Design is an award-winning Cairo-based architecture, interior, and furniture design firm established in 2000 by Hedayat Islam and Dina El Khachab. Over the past 15 years, the firm has rapidly grown from a staff of three, to a team of over 40 employees, including 20...
See all Careers and Jobs at Eklego Design