- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
To assist HR Manager with day-to-day operations of the Human Resources functions and duties, such as
- Compiling and keeping personnel records of benefits changes, tracking, compiling spreadsheets and prepare
- presentation on HR reports.
- Process and review employment MRF in order to evaluate and benchmark the standards as per NMDC set policy.
- Record data of each employee, including, eligibility, salaries, benefits and other pertinent information.
- Maintaining Manpower Plan and Budget Control for all department and Projects
- Process, verify and maintain documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, performance appraisals.
- Assist in employee relations activities, compensation and benefits administration and record keeping
- Provide monthly HR reports on changes in benefits and monthly Headcount turn over report.
- Assist C&B officer / HRM in day to day administration work.
- Provide weekly Reports on routine HR activities.
- To validate the accuracy of HR data in the system.
- Monthly preparation of total cost to the company and distribute to Head of HR & HRM
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Marine Manufacturing & Services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration or Equivalent.
- Certification in HR Administration
- 2-3 years of Administration work experience at medium to large enterprises preferably in Oil and Gas or Marine industry.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Effectively communicates thoughts, ideas ,information, and message in writing or verbally.
- Fair reporting and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Dredging/Civil Marine industry preferable
Verbal Communication/ Language Skills
- Required: English
- Preferred: Arabic
- Any other language is an asset.
About this Company
The National Marine Dredging Company is one of the leading companies providing Dredging, Reclamation, and Marine construction projects in the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at NMDC