- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Plan, direct and manage the activities of foreign buyers.
- Executes approved purchase requests from various parts sales sections.
- Corresponding with suppliers for quotations, preparing purchase orders and performing buying duties.
- Contacting suppliers to schedule deliveries or to discuss shortages or missed deliveries (back orders).
- Track deliveries and make sure what received is exactly what was ordered from suppliers
- Send claims reports to supplier and follow up till settlement.
- Maintain records of materials, prices, inventories and deliveries.
- Verifying the accuracy of purchase orders.
- Follow up the payment process
- Negotiate with suppliers and update the database for suppliers local and foreign.
- Getting shipping rates from shipping lines and Freight Forwarders companies.
- Coordinating the shipping procedures (booking – preparation of shipping docs – shipments arrival) with shipping lines / freight forwarders.
- Following up the customs clearance procedures with the brokers.
- Obtaining prices quotes from multiple suppliers, and make a comparison sheet
- Maintaining procurement records such as items purchased, costs, delivery time, product quality, supplier performance, and inventories.
- Issuing Letter of Credit and following up with bank for instructions.
- Verification of all freight invoices.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Manufacturing Packaging and Containers
About this Company
Cellopack for Packaging Industries is an Egyptian shareholding company established in 1992, and is specialized in printing and converting of packaging materials. Cellopack is a market leader in its field due to strictly focusing on its mission, vision and core values that are driving its success and fast growth.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cellopack for Packaging Industries