- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Supervising Industry
- Closing of all branches.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and support better management reporting, information flow.
- Manage handling complaint requests from Operators.
- Improve the workflow with new ideas.
- Ensuring that communication between branches is ongoing and utilized to maintain an environment of continuous improvement.
- Training of staff and managers to ensure that everyone is performing adequately in their role.
- Providing a leadership support function to teams and motivating staff to achieve production goals.
- Managing budgets and costs effectively in respect of the planning process.
- Maximizing profitability by different activities.
- Ensuring key performance indicators are in place and production targets are met.
- Implementation of any new policies and procedures relating to the Operation process.
- Providing your team with a stimulating and supportive environment
- Evaluate performance using key metrics and address issues to improve it
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Healthcare and Medical Services Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
DAWI Clinics is a primary care clinic chain opening across Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Dawi Clinics
At DAWI, we believe that every patient is unique. We build long-term relationships with our patients and their families through a holistic approach and exceptional patient care.