- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned Target / territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
- Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Promotes/sells/secures for new customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Products Coverage Includes: CCTV Systems / Fire Alarm / Access Control / Intrusion Detection / Commercial Audio / IT Hardware.
- Optional Products Coverage not include in the target: Market Control ERP / Web Design and Development / SMS Services / Avast Antivirus Solutions / Security Systems.
- Fully Manage Sub Sales Team members (If Applicable) to achieve their full targets.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Coordinates sales effort with Operation, marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Full Management with oral and written reports for customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions covering the related products inside and outside Egypt.
- Ensure that the Pre-Sales resources evolve in line with the Marketing Message and Sales Teams stated requirements
- Production of responses to Requests for information and Requests for pricing
- Liaison with Product Managers and Development to understand details of product direction and design and communicate information back to sales organization
- Responsible for staying on competitive analyses and understanding differentiation between the company and its competitors.
- Responsible for preparing for meetings and understanding differentiation between the company and its competitors.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements. Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close.”
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or teams supported.
- Studying the market situation and predicting the future trends
- Full Logging of Sales Activities on Softex CRM software and tools to generate Reports and analyses needed about the Sales Activities.
- Developing and generating of the sales and related reports for analysis based on the logged in Sales Activities on Softex CRM.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Softex is a fast growing software house with a diversity of products, solutions and services. We have been in the market since 2004, and have provided multiple business lines serving hundreds of clients today. We regard our clients as success partners who have shared the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Softex