- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Conducts phone interviews to assess candidates’ suitability for the job.
- Creates a pool of qualified candidates through various sourcing activities and through performing internet searches.
- Assists with creating Talent Acquisition reports.
- Assists with administrative type functions (scheduling interviews and filing guides).
- Updating the employees’ status on HITS.
- Identifies future opportunities for potential source of recruitment.
- Maintains documentations and attendance for trainees, and provides trainees payroll sheets to finance department accordingly.
- Develops and maintains contacts with educational institutions, employment agencies, placement firms, and other sources of applicants.
- Carries out recruitment functions as developing sources of qualified applicants, screening applicants, scheduling and conducting screening interviews and administering tests.
- Administers online recruiting and newspaper job advertisements.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Retail Telecommunications
About this Company
Centro Global Solutions is a multinational boutique provider of customer contact solutions and business process management. Centro Global Solutions provides call center and business process outsourcing services in North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions....
See all Careers and Jobs at Centro Global Solutions