- Experience Needed:
- 15 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 100% travel
About the Job
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Managing project scope and change control, ensuring changes are properly reflected in project schedule.
- Manage project deliverables in line with the project plan, recording and managing project activities, resolving cross-functional issues and escalating where necessary.
- Keeping Client satisfaction matching company philosophy and close the way in front of others competitor.
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Arranging with other departments t o supply any requirement for project (materials, design resources.
- Controlling the project cash in and cash out.
- Preparing and Following time schedules.
- Set the budgets for all project items.
- Make the close out report in the end each project.
- Leading project planning sessions
- Coordinating staff and internal resources
15 to 20 years
Bachelor's Degree only
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Engineering Services
About this Company
Among all that is new, Concrete would find one thing unchanged Concrete's commitment to building creative solutions, value, and relationships.organization
See all Careers and Jobs at Concrete Plus
Established in 1998 and transformed by new technologies, construction methods, project types, and safety practices....