- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Support in preparing the relevant reports related to the projects to the Operations Director.
- Assist in Preparing Tendering queries.
- Provide advice on suppliers/subcontractors - During Tendering stage.
- Lead the Supply Chain and Commercial departments in finalizing the Financial Offer (for Direct Cost) - During Tendering stage.
- Assist the Tender Committee in selecting the most appropriate methods of construction, project requirements, in terms of staffing, plant and equipment, HSE requirements, QA/QC requirements, temporary works, and time schedule.
- Give consultancy and approve the Operations vision for the site offices, lay-down areas, storage and welfare facilities, and general site traffic and security management plan in close coordination with the Technical Office.
- Hold a startup kick off meeting with the assigned project team.
- Responsible for getting The Site Handing over, as well as ensuring that the Letter of Award has been issued by the Client, the minimum amount of design and Contractual data have been received by the Contractor, and ensures that PCP is not liable for any defects in the works existing on Site executed by Others.
- Prepare the P&L Report and update it frequently every agreed period of time.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Engineering company for construction and decoration
See all Careers and Jobs at EL HDAD
It is our firm belief that behind every successful company is a continued commitment to quality, safety, the environment and ethical business practices. At ECD, maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for all our...