- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
Primary purpose/objective of the job
- Acquire new products or services to existing ones to expand company profile in line with management vision.
- Develop a plan which will ensure a comprehensive and coordinated approach to all opportunities related to company business, resulting in the company achieving the major share in all products.
- Enhance and Improve existing Market Intelligence.
- Assist the Managing Director in looking for studying and initiating potential supplier’s contacts for new business opportunities.
- Responsible for promoting the overall Company products and capabilities to decision makers of COMET customers and continued building of the Company image.
- Ensure company website update of new products, company news, campaigns, and events.
- Developing, implementing, and analyzing customer database, using the available resources.
- Monitoring and reporting major customer’s purchasing trend, loyalty, and satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain projects data base to enable effective tracking and updating of mega projects.
About this Company
Comet is the sole agent of KSB pumps and valves ,one of the leading contractors, service providers and turnkey suppliers for water projects in Egypt. Our main domain of business cover:
See all Careers and Jobs at COMET
Wastewater Treatment Projects