- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Recruitment Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and oversee the implementation of all necessary systems and procedures to ensure that the recruitment and selection process operates effectively.
- Execute the process for the placing of advertisements for all internal and external vacancies.
- Negotiate contracts with external advertising and recruitment consultants to secure the most favorable terms for the organization.
- Execute all administrative arrangements relating to the recruitment and selection process, including arranging tests and providing suitable arrangements for applicants with special needs.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the field of recruitment and selection.
- Create and implement all strategic reports of recruitment.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate lists of jobs and vacancies within the organization to be able to identify staffing needs.
- Advertise all vacancies internally through in-house magazines, the Internet and notice boards.
- Draft copy for external advertisements, decide appropriate media for external advertisements and negotiate advertising space with selected media.
- Identify and maintain regular contact with external advertising and recruitment agencies to support the recruitment process.
- Create the manpower plan
- Make a pool of candidates ( Fresh data )
- Interview potential Candidates to identify those suitable for shortlisting.
- Carry out all administrative arrangements for those attending a selection process, including arranging tests and providing suitable arrangements for applicants with special needs.
- Prepare all documentation relating to appointments including offer and rejection letters for all seniority and managerial positions
Learning and development Duties and responsibilities
- Undertake regular assessments of training needs and develop a program to meet identified needs.
- Maintain close communication with managers and staff to discuss training needs and to ensure that they are fully aware of training opportunities available.
- Keep managers and staff informed of internal and external training and development opportunities.
- Arrange internal training and development programs, using external suppliers and consultants as required to meet identified training needs.
- Develop and monitor the company’s training budget to ensure that the best quality of training and development is provided within the established budget.
- Oversee the development of effective processes for the evaluation of all training and development provided.
- Maintain an awareness of developments in the training and development field to ensure that the company continues to take advantage of best practice.
- Oversee the maintenance of all necessary training and development records
- Build the internal Skills Inventory
Performance Management Duties and responsibilities
- Conduct Workshops in order to collect the painful of current performance system
- Assist in Launching the new performance management system
- Conduct awareness session about the performance management system
- Design and collect the performance reports
- Develop and oversee the individual KPIs
- Find the training needs based on the performance appraisal
- Deliver the final report of merit increase in cooperation with the payroll and personnel head
About this Company
Orient was founded in 1946 to become one of the entrepreneur companies in the field of paints industry of all kinds.
See all Careers and Jobs at Orient
Orient is proud that’s its productions are of Egyptian manufacturing with high technology. The company holds a quality certificate. The greatness of...