- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Quarterly Bonus
About the Job
- Do you have a penchant for empowering customers to take better decisions from information gleaned from their data? As an Analytics Consultant, you will help HYVE’s customers attain their best possible potential by turning their data into insights. You will work with the team at Hyve to identify the customer’s analytics needs, propose a technical offering that best meets these needs and help in building and deploying this offering. Your responsibilities as an Analytics Consultant will range from pure technical activities to assisting in pre-sales and business development.
As an Analytics Consultant, you will have responsibilities that run the gamut from technical duties to assisting in business development activities. Your responsibilities will include:
- Gathering business requirements from our clientele during the initial phases of a BI/Analytics consultancy project.
- Designing and implementing ETL pipelines.
- Designing and Implementing data warehouse and presentation layer solutions.
- Building analytics dashboards that are mobile and cloud-friendly.
- Building predictive analytics solutions that rely on machine learning and data mining techniques.
- Building working POCs for our clientele.
- Assisting in pre-sales activities by meeting with our clientele and addressing any technical concerns they might have pertaining to the consultancy being conducted.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
An IT Consulting firm dedicated to providing the best in class solutions and services to our clients across different industries.
See all Careers and Jobs at HYVE Technology Consulting
Helping companies transform their Information Technology to be more agile, scalable and flexible. We help clients adopt leading...