- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 9 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit Sharing, Transportation Allowance, Mobile Allowance, Social, Medical & Life insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Plan sales activities include participation in setting targets and drawing sales policies internally such as the company's own products, prices, distribution, promotion and communication with the targeted markets.
- Organize the sales activities, which include the development of an efficient and well organizational structure as the salesmen representing the liaison between the company and its customers.
- Implement the sales activities that have been identified in the sales targets.
- Supervising the selling men efforts and direct them properly.
- Coordinate sales activities with other departments such as marketing, procurement, warehousing, production and finance.
- Oversight and evaluation of the sales activities and receive reports from the selling activity and evaluate the findings and take appropriate corrective action for the advancement of the level of performance and development ... etc.
- Participate in the selection and recruitment of Sales Representatives in terms of identifying the job description and the required qualifications.
- Identify the training needs of the sales representative and the type of training required for each individual.
- Stimulate sales representatives and identify the different stimulation methods and constantly look for rewarding them through the construction and development of an effective compensation system.
- Identify effectively and objectivity models to reach a reasoned judgment on the performance of salesmen.
- Submit periodic reports on sales to Senior Management.
- Any other tasks related to the field work, cooperation with existing and new customers - Supervision of supplies, orders and payments - Open and develop new business opportunities in existing and new markets.
- Negotiate new contracts and decisions to be made in accordance with local regulatory policy and procedures.
6 to 9 years
Bachelor's Degree at least