- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ideal candidates have multiple project experience/software and with more than 5 years of experience.
Project planning and execution:
- Developing WBS and Gantt charts with costing information. Making sure the project is concluded at the cost target and the deadline targets with high-quality deliverables. Making bi-weekly plans of the project plan. Keeping the plan up to date at Project Server.
- Guiding and reviewing requirements documents, functional specs with wireframe diagrams and process charts.
Requirements gathering and analysis:
- Organizing meetings with stakeholders for capturing requirements and turning them into an SRS document.
- Capturing, guiding and reviewing the detailed scope of change requests.
- Identifying and managing the risks of the project.
- Actively reviewing project team’s project artefacts and documents.
- Presentation of similar projects and related products to the prospects on visits. Engaging in Proof-Of-Concepts engagements held in client premises. Developing proposal scope, initial high-level implementation plan, licensing requirements, filling RFP matrixes related to are of knowledge.
- Preparing training materials, conducting training.
- Conducting project presentations.
- Conducting the communications plan of the project.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Asyad Capital is a regional Saudi leader company in Information Security field providing state of the art solutions, technology, consulting, integration and testing services to protect the information assets, identities and the supporting infrastructure against unauthorized...
See all Careers and Jobs at ASYAD-Capital