- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Quality Control and Assurance Manager is responsible for the overall quality of the company as well as qualifying for all the glass standards and audit requirements.
- Updating the Quality Management System of the factory
- Ensuring that the work instructions for all processes as well as the quality procedures are in place, updated and self explanatory and ensuring their implementation with the necessary documentation
- Setting a quality plan for the factory and for the products and collecting and analyzing the necessary data using statistical processes
- Continuous improvement of factory processes and implementing new techniques that are prevalent in the industry
- Reducing the scrap by training production workers about the proper handling of glass and ways to prevent the occurrence of defects
- Analyzing the daily records and collaborating with production manager
- Setting up a quality lab with all the instruments necessary as well as ensuring the proper setup and calibration of all instruments with the necessary documentations
- Qualifying the factory for ISO9001 as well as the audits by customers and being the lead figure in these audits
- Setting up the quality procedures and implementing them with the suppliers and analyzing the records
- Ensuring that we have approved samples from all suppliers as well as approving samples from all new ones
- Working with Supply Chain to find suppliers with better quality while reducing the costs
- Communicating with Supply Chain the quality requirements of the customers and following up on that
- Monthly reports with comprehensive analysis of all the problems that have occurred, their root cause and how they were resolved and submitting them to top management as well as suggestions for improvement projects
- Will be accountable for all the quality problems both in the factory and at customers and will be evaluated based on that and being the person in charge for avoiding them or solving them and setting a procedure to avoid them in the future
- Leading the quality supervisors and improving their skills
- Reducing COPQ
- Joint project with production to increase the productivity and continuous improvement of the process
- Setting up visuals with planning and production on the shop floor to portray productivities, scrap, main KPIs
M & A Glass Processing Company
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
Problem Solving, English Comprehension, English Writing, English Speaking, Teamwork, Interpersonal Skills and Numerical Analysis.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at M & A Glass Processing Company
-M & A Glass Processing Group is a family owned business established in 1983.
-Throughout the years, we have followed the industry trends keeping up with the latest technologies and machinery available.
-We increased our product range and...