- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To arrange for a welcome basket to be delivered the day that owners move into their new home.
- To communicate to Security & FM all Living Zone guidelines for works being done so as to ensure their enforcement and take the necessary precautions.
- To make sure to be informed by the resident with sufficient time so as to communicate to concerned departments for necessary approvals (finishing permits).
- To issue approvals for entrance/exit of materials and workers.
- To police any visibility of debris from works being done by residents beyond private property border and enforce removal within 24 hours.
- To ensure that security is sufficient, presentable, efficient and polite with residents.
- To ensure that all personnel working in the zones (housekeeping, maintenance, landscape, contractors) are conducting their work in a proper manner.
- To ensure the cleanliness of the zone.
- To police owner-contractor work regularly in order to ensure that no violations are being committed.
- To communicate with owners who have committed violations and to send them a written Violation Notice (enforcing Community Rules).
- To ensure that Clubhouse operations are running smoothly.
- To communicate to Management any recurring problems and to suggest solutions.
- To communicate any news or upcoming Inertia events to residents.
- To ensure that any Inertia services that are offered to the client are up to Inertia standards in terms of quality and speed of response.
- To coordinate with Projects any outstanding Inertia work in the zone.
- To ensure that the area immediately outside the zone is clean and presentable.
- To ensure that workers are located in appropriate areas and are well-behaved / attired.
- To ensure proper signage.
- To ensure that any outsourced services (such as restaurant, shop) offered are up to Inertia standards of cleanliness, reliability, and efficiency.
- To arrange for a periodical Residents Meeting in order to understand owner concerns/requests and to improve communications.
- Collecting maintenance cost (deficit in maintenance interest) from owners.
- Ensuring emergency plans are in place (medical, fire, security).
- Site tours for owners only.
- To arrange for activities and events to foster a sense of community among residents.
- To arrange for services and amenities to be made available to residents.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Inertia is a prominent real estate company that provides high quality, modern homes in different parts of Egypt. We have been established since 2007 and have been growing in status ever since. As a subsidiary of the Inertia Holding Group, along with Inertia Construction and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Inertia Egypt