- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, very attractive package
About the Job
- Social Media management for different accounts.
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement.
- Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and Instagram.
- Plan content and delivery and use tools like HootSuite, Trello or Asana to manage multiple social media channels.
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote your organization and brand.
- Take full responsibility for a campaign, from concept design & scheduling to ongoing implementation & performance tracking.
- Write engaging blog posts and articles.
- Create engaging multimedia content such as videos, and/or outsource this effectively.
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions, answering followers’ inquiries and replying to their comments and questions.
- Monitor, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Market Research Marketing and Advertising