- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Preferred
About the Job
You are responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: recruitment/employment, employee relations, training, performance management, on-boarding, policy implementation and employment law compliance.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You are going to take responsibility for recruiting staff for the organisation. You may also be required to contribute to space planning.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel.
- Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- You will develop an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Maintain an employee friendly environment in the organization.
About this Company
Hammerhead is the parent company to group of specialised subsidiaries in the technology industry, our companies deliver innovative solutions to today's most challenging problems .
See all Careers and Jobs at Hammerhead Technology
We work hand in hand with our customers to ensure technology provides them with value and competitive positioning within their markets.