- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, KPI after successful probation period.
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Provide the needed guidance and assistance to new hires to ensure conveying the best image for the company
- Implement the needed procedures to ensure completeness of new hire documents and files.
- Conduct all needed procedures and administration to implement personnel system
- Keep and update employees’ records and files
- Conduct the needed procedures to record and update attendance, absenteeism, disciplinary actions, and all changes for all employees
- Collect and administer data related to employees’ vacations.
- Provide all needed information and documents for all employees for personnel usage if required
- Coordinate and regularly visit government offices including social insurance and labor office to ensure completeness of all documentation and compliance to legal procedures
- Administer and update all information related to employees’ status to ensure current and updated information system
- Conduct the needed analysis and reports to assist in decision making process and provide it to management and OD department.
- Administer all end of services and termination procedures and clearances.
- Update all information and records to ensure keeping information system current and updated.
- Give Support for HR Team.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
The Alexandria confectionery & chocolate company - was established year 1919 by Tomy Khresto, to become the first Confectionery & Chocolate company in the Egyptian market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Corona
The company was nationalized in 1963 & become the icon of the public sector in sweet...