- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The above title is a Senior position which will be the link between partners & the whole team of Physiocare; accordingly job description will be divided into day to day management and strategic management part which includes the following:
Day to day Management:
Capacity Utilization: We operate 12 hours a day, the candidate should always work to maximize utilization of an expensive space by doing the following activities:
Utilization and booking planning
- Ensuring best utilization of the clinic capacity by minimizing cancellations and absorbing as much booking as the clinic can host.
- Morning time is generally slow, candidate should reach out other specialties such as Diet professionals, Psychotherapists and the likes to fill in such time based on revenues sharing basis.
- Some of those who need our service, cannot come over to our location, candidate should promote home visit service to our patients.
- Promoting focus shock wave device to orthopedics and sports injury patients to ensure incoming patients to the device.
Administration and staff management
- Ensuring a substitute for any physiotherapist who is on leave or have any emergency that stop her/him from showing up without interruption of day to day booking.
- Ensuring all physiotherapists come on time and provide best service possible by reviewing patients satisfaction sheet regularly. Dealing with any unsatisfactory reactions promptly by diligently investigating why it happened.
- Recommend who is entitled to the year-end bonus and who is not, based on objective performance based sheet.
- Reviewing each patient file and making sure physiotherapists update such file every session to monitor progress or regression or no effect in the handled case.
- He/She should ensure an updated virtual presence by updating our website, facebook page and monitor any complain that is posted through any social group to preserve Physiocare market reputation.
- Making sure of the up keeping of the clinic and that outfit of all physiotherapists and the office boy are clean.
Ensuring that no eating policy is activated during working hours except for biscuits or dry crackers.
- Keeping towels used in day to day operation as clean and hygienic as possible without excessive laundry bill.
- Making annual maintenance check on the devices owned by the clinic to ensure no drops during operations.
Insurance companies administration
- Since over 70% of our incoming patients are referred from insurance companies, candidate should keep excellent business relationship with them, following punctually the collection status of each one, and report promptly if there is any over dues to the partners to act accordingly.
- Monitor and review the preparation of the monthly claims to the insurance companies
- Follow up on the collection / deductions of the claims from the companies and ensure the collection of the claims on time and without reductions
- Negotiating annual increase in session price which is fair to Physiocare.
Cash flow, accounting and banking activities
- Monitor the monthly cash flow of the company to ensure sufficient cash is available to meet obligations, such as rent bank loans, salaries and dividends to share holders
- Manage banking activities, such as issuing cheques, obtaining statements, payment of monthly loan installments, etc
- Ensuring that all cash collections are deposited daily to Physiocare bank account and only petite cash of maximum LE 3000 is at Physiocare.
- Follow up on the preparation of the monthly financial statements of the company and review them
Following up with the auditor to ensure that quarter financials are audited on due course to be submitted to the partners.
- Following up with the auditor to ensure that our tax status is in full compliance and no violations recorded.
- Ensuring that our social security status has no violations.
- Finalizing and renewal of physiotherapy license needed by insurance companies.
Medium & Long term Management
- Developing a mechanism to follow up operations in the two branches with the same efficiency.
- Developing the yearly business plan for the company, presenting it to shareholders and banks and follow up on its execution
- Start developing a centralized computer system to monitor operations in two branches.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services