This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Housing & Transportation allowance, Medical isurance
About the Job
- To create opportunities and diverse clients to achieve the competitive advantage of the company.
- Choose the most appropriate processes that achieve the overall strategy of the company.
- Review of comprehensive detailed studies of projects whenever required to provide technical and financial offers to them or other projects.
- Review the shop drawings and supplying the sites according to the schedule
- Communicate and follow-up delivery of designs and drawings required.
- Prepare an inventory for the works and create an inventory review system to ensure the accuracy of the data. The head of the department will be responsible for the accuracy of the inventory data, including the As-built design and inventory
- Technical description of raw materials/items and quantities of raw materials/items for all project activities/items.
- To approve samples of raw materials/items to ensure that these samples are in place to deliver the raw materials/items on the basis thereof.
- Communicate with the customer to negotiate any business related to the contractor evaluation of the project.
- Review the extracts of subcontractors and the diary of equipment and labour in terms of the following:
- Quantities of executed works and ensuring compliance with actual works.
- Categories and their compatibility with the planned categories.
- Review and approve purchase orders in terms of:
- Proper description of materials/varieties.
- Quantities corresponding to design quantities.
- Identify the best suppliers after studying the bids and technical offers submitted and issuing the supply orders.
- Follow-up preparation of monthly customer extracts and reviews.
- Contribute to the preparation of financial schedules for projects by providing the necessary technical information.
- Preparing subcontractor contracts and supplier contracts.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Civil Department / Architecture)
- 15-20 years of relative experience
- In-depth up to date technical knowledge
- Developed communication and time management skills
- Ability to use the main MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, outlook)
About this Company
Thrustbroing Construction Company is a Division of Tamimi Group of Companies.
See all Careers and Jobs at Thrustboring Construction Co.
TCC is one of the biggest companies in the tunneling works, as the Company owns more than 25 years of Work experience in the Gulf area.
TCC owns a huge number of the tunneling machines,...