- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Once a sales representative has successfully gotten a new client on board, the Implementation Specialist is responsible for acting as the primary point of contact for that client.
- And, since the client should never be left hanging, it’s important that the Implementation Specialist initiates the implementation process as quickly as possible.
- Administer all customer accounts for implementation of lifecycle and develop all business for same.
- Implement all site procedures and ensure configuration of applications according to task list.
- Coordinate with employees and customers and ensure all project completion within required timeframe and according to contract.
- Assist virtual project team and design all project milestones and ensure achievement of all goals.
Assess Client Needs
- Once a client’s new system is set up and ready to go, the Implementation Specialist needs to talk with the client to get a detailed picture of what the client wants needs and desires.
- Assist customers in optimal utilization of all software tools and provide technical assistance implementation of all projects.
Customize the System
- After identifying a client’s main goals, the Implementation Specialist will need to use that information to customize the client’s system to suit their individual needs. This typically involves tasks such as importing preexisting client data, designing custom interfaces, modifying metrics and creating custom reports.
Demonstrate and Train
- When a client’s new system has been properly customized, it’s up the Implementation Specialist to demonstrate the system and its features. If the client likes what they see, the Implementation Specialist will then move forward with teaching the client how to use their new system.
- Provide training to all customers to use provided web applications and prepare all required reports for regular analysis.
- Identify and resolve all issues and provide assistance for same.
- Maintain all client applications and provide required update and modify all applications.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Marketing and Advertising Public Relations and Communications
About this Company
J-technology is a specialized in providing top quality business solutions serving a wide range of customers in Egypt and Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at J-Technology
Our expert team is composed of Marketing Consultants, Web designers, Developers, and Digital Marketing Experts.
We offer our...