Skills And Tools:
- Implements and interprets management policies and operating practices (e.g. including fingerprinting processes, etc.) for the purpose of achieving department objectives and ensuring compliance with administrative requirements
- Performs case management as it pertains to employment issues regarding compliance for the purpose of ensuring maximum benefits for employees in accordance with district objectives and guidelines and in alignment with district financial resources.
- Provides consultation and advises management for the purpose of ensuring compliance with legal
Transportation allowance provided
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field.
- Microsoft Office Level: Excellent
- English Level : Good
- Experience: 0-1 year of experience "Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply"
- Gender: Males only
- HR Certificate holders are preferred
- HR Coordinator - Construction - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia4 days ago
- HR Specialist - 6th of October, Giza29 days ago
- Document Controller - New Cairo, Cairo20 hours ago
- Executive Secretary - New Cairo, Cairo21 days ago
- Receptionist - Zaytoun, Cairo1 month ago
- Executive Assistant/Secretary ... - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- HR Specialist - Mansoura, Dakahlia28 days ago
- Secretary - New Nozha, Cairo1 month ago
- Executive Secretary - All Over... - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Front Desk Agent - Smouha, Alexandria13 days ago