Skills And Tools:
- Recruit, interview, and manage the hiring process for all open positions.
- Create new hire onboarding programs and conduct new hire orientation.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs.
- Write jobs descriptions, post ads, and conduct recruiter screens with qualified applicants.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews internally with hiring teams.
- Gather interview feedback and communicate with candidates during the interview process.
- Building a pipeline of strong candidates and optimize recruiting pipelines and report on pipeline health.
- Provide a stellar candidate experience to ensure candidates are advocates of Training Lab, regardless of whether they receive a Job Offer.
- Maintain data in our Applicant Tracking System.
- Utilize a variety of strategies to recruit both passive and active candidates.
- Suggest and implement on-going improvements to recruitment processes.
What's unique about our company?
- A unique chance to be in contact with all the start-ups and entruerpneurs in the greek campus.
- Gym access at the campus, Ping-Pong, Chess, Risk, and Monopoly.
- Annual Fun Trips and regular outings.
- Unlimited paid vacations depending on the business need.
- Friendly management team.
- Great team spirit and working environment.
- Strategy workshops where full team participating in deciding where the company should go.
Internship Start date: Immediately.
Duration: 6 months “Extendable depending on performance”
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of English is a must.
- Hands-on experience/Knowledge with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods (assessment center..).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet agreed deadlines and work under pressure.