Skills And Tools:
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare financial reports
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable and issue invoices
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Managing customer satisfaction
- Operate order processing steps
Application Deadline: 5-6-2021
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
- Good command of English proficiency ( Spoken/Written ).
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Detailed oriented.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.