Skills And Tools:
- Supports in sourcing, screening candidates and conducting interviews (if required).
- Responsible for talent acquisition administrative tasks (sending invitations, filing & archiving duties).
- Support in Learning & development activities through sourcing and contacting vendors.
- Support in talent management programs tailored for KSA (career path planning, internship program, recognition and engagement programs)
- Responsible for data cleansing and maintaining HR shared folder updated.
- Support in OD interventions (Job Mapping, departmental restructure, Job descriptions and Job analysis Forms).
- Support in administrating pulse surveys (Stay, satisfaction, engagement, training evaluation).
- Conducting regular reports related to HR activities.
The intern will learn:
- Talent Acquisition.
- OD interventions.
- L&D activities.
Application Deadline: 15-october-2022
Internship Start date: Immediately
Duration: 3-6 months (To be renewed)
- Senior Students or Fresh Graduates
- HR Major is a plus
- Fluent English is a must
- Excel & Power point user
- Very good business writing skills
- Compensation Benefits Speciali...The Address Investments for Real Estate Consultancy - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago