- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Working on increasing the outreach of the company through various business strategies. Building partnerships with schools and universities.
- Organizing events such as University Fairs.
- Research work on the different application procedures for various universities abroad so that clients can have a better experience.
- A bonus will be granted if the performance is appreciable.
- The opportunity fee is 100$ (7000 INR).
The intern will learn:
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy.
- Researching and organizing facts interviewing sources.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies.
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work.
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers.
- START DATE : 1 JAN 2020
- Duration: 8 WEEKS
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Business Services - Other Business Supplies and Equipment
About this Company
AIESEC is a global platform for young people to explore and develop their leadership potential. AIESEC is a non-political, independent, not-for-profit organisation run by students and recent graduates of institutions of higher education. Its members are interested in world...
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AAST in Cairo