Skills And Tools:
Help serve our patients base of more than 400,000 users. UI/UX Designer provides the perfect UI that help our users get the best of our Product and satisfy their needs in an easy and smooth way
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with the Business analyst.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface like Chatbot Web views, Website, Dashboards, and Mobile App Screens.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how Chatbot, Mobile App, Dashboard, and the Website functions and look like.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Design Websites
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
The intern will learn:
- Work in a team
- Development life cycle
Application Deadline: Feb 13, 2019 (Apply as soon as possible)
Internship Start date: Feb 17, 2019
Duration: 2 Months
Qualified candidate may be hired after the end of the internship
- Full Stack Web Developer + UI/...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Sr. U/UX DesignerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago