Skills And Tools:
** We are looking for UI Designers, not UI Developers.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Design web pages and landing pages.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, user flows, and sitemaps.
- Design user interfaces elements and widgets.
- Develop UI mockup, prototypes, and wireframes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Analyze user's behaviour and take actions to develop their experience.
- Manage the whole user journey and make sure it is going smoothly.
Benefits of joining Imaginators team:
- You will work directly with our mentors & coaches.
- Working in a start-up that aims to scale rapidly in different markets is a great challenge.
- You will work with a young casual team with a commitment as a founder.
- You will be exposed to our network and partners; you will work directly with them.
- Free access to top events.
- You will be building a product that is competing internationally with leading market players and serving thousands of international users.
- Flexible working hours (You can work from home up to 3 days per week.)
- Startup and Tech work environment.
Internship Duration: 3 to 6 months.
Internship Start Date: As soon as we find a qualified Applicant.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of designed projects.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Good time-management skills.
- Experience in creating prototypes.
- Familiar with the grid system.
- We prefer students or fresh graduates (Under 25.)
- Full Stack Web Developer + UI/...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago