- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
16 to 20 EUR per month, Accommodation provided - 1 meal per day provided
About the Internship
Through their internship, interns will:
- Familiarize themselves with the world of resources mobilisation and business development for the Art and Culture sector;
- Understand the complexity of efforts to monitor the flows of funds dedicated to the Art and Culture in the MENA region;
- Explore a North African country boasting a dynamic and emerging cultural sector.
The intern will learn:
- Contribute to the formulation of CFW’s marketing strategy
- Contribute to the launch/follow up of business development campaigns
- Participate in research and analysis of existing markets
- Services to expand CFW range of action both regionally and internationally
- Sale and merchandising of CFW products
Application Deadline: 20 Nov 2018
Internship Start date: 15 Dec 2018
Duration: 8 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Marketing and Advertising
- Marketing,Market Research,Data Analysis.
The Intern age must be 18 to 30 years old.
The Intern will Pay ( Flight Tickets,Visa Fees,AIESEC Contract and Pocket money).
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...