- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
About the Internship
- Manages localization projects from beginning to end, working closely with language specialists, localization engineers, product management and development, internal business partners and external vendors and other departments.
- Develops project plans and workflows, managing time, budget, resources and quality control.
- Assigns, monitors and measures project team members’ work.
- Manages team’s compliance with standards, practices and policies.
- Directs team’s deliveries to timelines and product quality, including responsiveness and professionalism towards both internal and external clients.
- Continually expands knowledge and education in localization trends and news.
The intern will learn:
- Diversity and working in a different Projects.
- Handling projects with companies from Gulf area.
- Business Planning Skills.
- Emailing and business writing.
Application Deadline : 1/11/2018
Internship Start date : 7/11/2018
Duration: 3 Months
Company will conduct a 3 months performance evaluation for the accepted candidate, if the candidate pass there might be a high chance to be hired full time with a contract + other benefits.
Less than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree only
Translation and Localization
About this Company
Future Group was founded in 1994, it has grown into one of the world’s most trusted translation and localization expert houses. We have successfully established a worldwide reputation in meeting our clients’ requirements in the most beneficial and cost-effective way possible....
See all Careers and Jobs at Future Group