- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
470 to 470 USD per month
About the Internship
- Promote the aims and objectives of the school and support its mission and vision
- Planning and delivering a set of activities and effective lessons to meet students' cognitive needs
- Teaching English in its different forms (grammar, vocabulary …) using the materials provided
- Attend the Incoming Preparation Seminar (IPS) before the beginning of the project
- Ensure the communication between AIESEC and the school during your internship
- Take part in the LC’s main activities and share your culture
The intern will learn:
- In collaboration with ASTROLABE Education, an experienced school within the capital of Algeria, it will help you not to only deliver cross-cultural experiences but also take an active role in enriching the current education system in Algiers by offering youth a diverse set of language learning opportunities and participate in enriching this international atmosphere and teach English.
Application Deadline: 01/11/2018
Internship Start date:20/11/1018
Duration: 4 months
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...