- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Paid, 5-10% Commission According To Project
English, French, German
About the Internship
- Participate in planning and execution of fundraising events
- Provide support for ongoing development activities including prospect research, grant writing support, build sponsor program administration, and program marketing.
- Serve as ongoing point of contact for event participants before and after their event day.
- Provide event participants with necessary documentation in a timely manner, including waivers, directional maps, volunteer FAQs, and other necessary documents.
- Develop and manage fundraising incentive programs.
- Attend and participate in event related activities and meetings
The intern will learn:
- Negotiation Skills
- Building a strong network
- Events planning & management
- Leading a team
Application Deadline: 22-03-2018
Internship Start date: 01-04-2018
Duration: 3 months
About this Company
Launched in 2018 ORO Group is corporate event, PR & Communication agency.
See all Careers and Jobs at ORO Group
At ORO we create our own projects including "Alexandria Sports Summit", "STARTUPz Fair" & "أجدع ناس" Radio show in addition to managing corporate events, press release & media coverage.