Skills And Tools:
- The sales engineer providing technical sales and solutions for the Company, conducts client visits, present the company products and services, and develop client relationships. Market and project handling along their follow-up to ensure maximizing sales opportunities to the company.
- Will be responsible for instrumentation products (Transmitters – Gauges – Switches – Calibration equipment – Control systems ) for Oil & Gas, Power, Water, Fertilizer, Chemical and most heavy industrial processes sectors.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Open new markets & increase customer's base.
- Understand client requirements and identify the need for our product portfolio.
- Issue quotations (Study & select of instruments models, pricing).
- Visit potential clients.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Follow up all enquirers, negotiating contracts and preparing proposals
- Conduct Site Survey.
- Complete sales cycle monitoring from lead to close.
- Assist in implementing the sales strategy as set by the Sales Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Mechatronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Communication, and Petroleum) or a related field.
- From 1-3 previous Sales experience as well as technical experience.
- Very Good Command of English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to work individually or as in team member.
- Ability to build excellent relation with other quickly.
- Communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Technical Sales Engineer (Lubr...Industrial Services Center - Datco - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago