Skills And Tools:
We are hiring a Product Owner for one of our client:
Product Owner is a professional responsible for setting, prioritizing, and accepting the work generated by a team in order to ensure the most valuable and proper functionality of the product.
As Product Owner, you will gather feature requests, schedule releases and coordinates sprints. You should be able to identify user needs, help a customer understand a business value and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
Your effort is important for the organization as you will need to deliver product not just according to users, but the product that helps make our organization vision reality.
- Serve as the voice of the client.
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Owns the product roadmap.
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epic/features/user stories) that guide the agile software development team.
- Solve product related problems, make decisions, and complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Draft key objectives and results, strategies and apply the data for the product to make business decisions.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Accountable for the created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
- Asses value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Identifies and help the client understand the business model, value and value proposition.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Entrepreneurship skills or experience.
- Creative thinker.
- Strategic thinking.
- Product Management.
- The experience in sales or marketing is an advantage.
- Management of stakeholders and their expectation.
- Deep understanding and experience with agile methodologies.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers.
- Experience with a definition of minimum marketable features and minimum viable products.
- Knows how to define the product roadmap.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to details.
- Active listening.
- Overall understanding of technologies used in the product.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in IT Field
- Master in IT oris positive.
- Related credited certificate in product management.
- Related credited certificate in agile methodology.
- Working knowledge in Jira, Confluence & Bit bucket.
- Senior React JS / React Native...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- Senior Node JS DeveloperConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago