Skills And Tools:
- Manage directly and provides engineering and technical supports to all the Electrical works groups at site.
- Coordinate the team members to execute the project within time and budget plans.
- Check plans, drawings, and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Prepare as-built drawings.
- Oversee the electrical work plan and coordinate with other trades (civil, electrical, etc.) for completion of the work and to avoid clashes.
- Ensure that all the works done are in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, and project specifications.
- Estimate, prepare and assign the resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all related works prior to execution.
- Provide technical support in executing projects such as mechanical systems’ layout; piping, plumbing, and HVAC systems, etc.
- Able to create accurate shop drawings, reports, and project documentation.
- Ensure mechanical systems comply with required technical specifications and safety standards.
- Coordinate with on-site technicians in developing and maintaining systems.
- Assist in the preparation of the project's proposals, budget, and cash flows.
- BSc in mechanical engineering
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the construction field for electromechanical and installation projects.
- Good knowledge in dealing with design software (AutoCAD/ 3D Max)
- Familiarity with health and safety standards.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- A team player with leadership abilities and supervision skills
- Mechanical Project EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Mechanical Technical Office En...CBD Project Package 7 of CSCEC (Egypt) - New Capital, Cairo21 hours ago