Skills And Tools:
Key Responsibility (Tasks):
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration.
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to Employees.
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions.
- Ensure all issues are properly logged.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Follow up with Employees to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
Experience, Education and Training:
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience in providing help desk support.
- Good English.
- Hands-on experience with Windows OS.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Additional certification in Microsoft and Cisco or similar technologies is a plus
- Technical Support EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 day ago