Skills And Tools:
- Planning for the provision of needs through the company's approved suppliers who are registered, evaluated and approved.
- Analyzing current and historical consumption's to determine future demand trends.
- Study trends or levels of prices related to materials and supplies.
- Review materials usage and stocks to avoid slow or dead items.
- Suppliers evaluation management
- Cycle Time management
- Price negotiation with the supplier
- New models management
- Control delivery and meet balance from new suppliers
- Sourcing KPIs: Quality, Idle Time, Localization, PSI, Tool Capa, Delivery management, and cost management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Planning, or a similar related field.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills .
- Experience on an ERP system
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Very good English language speaking, writing and reading.
- Advanced Excel modeling skills (VLOOKUP, pivot tables, conditional formulas, etc.)
- Preferably from an industrial background (Media and Production – Education – Import & Export)
- Must be College graduate (Non-Engineering)
- Purchasing / Procurement Speci...Confidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo9 days ago
- Procurement SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Logistics & Purchasing Supervi...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia9 days ago