Skills And Tools:
- Review of the pharmacovigilance plan implemented in the previous year.
- Preparing the annual plan for the current year of the Pharmacovigilance Department, in accordance with the requirements of the online EURD List & Registration Department.
- Matching the files related to pharmacovigilance that were implemented during the year "Hard & Soft" while keeping the CDs of the files submitted to the Ministry of Health.
- Coordination with the Registration Department to review the files related to the registration/re-registration of the Products to ensure receiving the approvals of the files submitted to the Ministry of Health.
- Reviewing and matching the paid receipts for the file delivery and attaching them to the previous year's plan.
- Preparing the Pharmacovigilance System Master File quarterly and continuously updating it according to any new changes in the Pharmacovigilance Department / Ministry of Health requirements.
- Prepare monthly PSUR, ACO&RMP reports and send them to the Ministry of Health.
- Send requests to pay the file fees to the treasury manager and send those fees to the Ministry of Health.
- Communicate with the departments of registration, marketing, research, and development to complete the preparation of pharmacovigilance files.
- Receiving the complaints of the products received from the advertising representatives and sending them to research, development, and quality assurance departments.
- Reviewing recent studies related to everything new and related to monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness and safety of preparations and attaching them with their file.
- Preparing and reviewing SOPs for the Pharmacovigilance Department on an ongoing basis to follow up on the Expiration Date.
- Attending the meetings of the Ministry of Health and the Department of Pharmacovigilance.
- Preparing the DPHC report regarding the warning material that will be distributed to the delegates to communicate with the current doctors
- Physician /Pharmacist ONLY
- 3 to 5 Years of Experience.
- Excellent Medical background.
- Certified PV person. (full PV courses or PV Diploma)
- English (spoken and writing skills).
- Microsoft office skills and other computer skills and internet surfing.
- Leadership skills
- Planning& organizing Skills
- Medical Representative All Ove...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Regional Sales Manager Pharma ...Confidential Company - Sohag, Egypt7 days ago