Social Media Specialist FreelancePosted 1 month ago
214Applicants for1 open position
- 52In Consideration
- 16Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Freelance social media specialist to join our creative team. You will be responsible for creating social media campaigns and the day-to-day management of the company’s social media properties. Your passion for social media as a communications tool will result in the adoption and implementation of social media best practices across all social media channels.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, a versatile creative writer, and a team player. You will be an active participant in data collection and analyses in order to consistently improve the company’s social media practices over time.
Social Media Specialist Responsibilities:
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Performing other duties when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 3 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience using various analytics software.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
Please don't apply if you don't have experience in the same field.
- Senior Social Media & Digital ... - Nasr City, Cairo26 days ago
- Digital Marketing Specialist - Nasr City, Cairo25 days ago
- Digital Marketing Expert - Abu Rawash, Giza13 days ago
- Digital Marketing Manager (Rea...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Senior Marketing Executive - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Content Creator Specialist - Nasr City, Cairo28 days ago
- Marketing Associate - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior FaceBook Ads specialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Sales account maneger - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Brand Marketing - Mohandessin, Giza2 months ago
- Social Media Buyer& specialist...Confidential Company - Bolkly, Alexandria6 days ago
- Social Media SpecialistNew World Group - Smouha, Alexandria7 days ago
- Social Media SpecialistConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt1 month ago
- Senior Social Media & Digital ...Ultimate Solutions Egypt - 6th of October, Giza19 days ago
- Social Media SpecialistTalaat Moustafa Group - Dokki, Giza11 days ago
- Social Media and Content Write...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt11 days ago
- Media Buyer & Social Media Spe...Autsera Limited - Abbassia, Cairo2 days ago
- Social Media Specialistlaplage Group - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago
- Media Buyer & Social Media Spe...Max2 Digital Media - Heliopolis, Cairo12 days ago
- Social Media SpecialistCharisma Design - Nasr City, Cairo11 days ago