Collection, Accounting and Finance Operations Manager - Call centerPosted 1 month ago
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Collection managers oversee the financial collection department of a company and are responsible for the correct invoicing of clients and the timely receiving of payment. They also observe and review the interactions of staff members with clients to ensure that collections are done according to company policies and regulations.
We are looking for a collections manager to monitor staff and oversee the procedures to reduce the amount of unpaid debt the company incurs. You will also be responsible for negotiating extensions with clients or write-off debt to minimize the company’s potential loss of income.
To be a successful F&A manager, you should be analytical and have great report writing skills. Ultimately, a top-notch collections manager should have extensive knowledge of collection laws, and continuously find ways to improve the company’s debt recovery.
F&A Manager Responsibilities:
- Overseeing staff members and ensuring the accurate and timely invoicing of customers.
- Setting payment collection goals and targets for the department.
- Creating and implementing a strategy to improve the collection of outstanding credit.
- Implementing collection policies and procedures to avoid excessive outstanding credit.
- Ensuring that the company policy on recoveries is followed and that it is in line with state and federal regulations.
- Implementing deadlines for invoicing and payment collection.
- Negotiating with customers in cases when non-payment occurs.
- Preparing monthly feedback reports on payment collections.
- Remaining informed of any legislative procedural training regarding debt collection.
- Training and mentoring of staff members in the collections department.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- Min 2 years’ experience as an F&A manager.
- Experience with accounting, understanding of General Ledger, Aged Trial Balance and expert knowledge of MS Excel.
- The ability to work accurately and independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Outstanding leadership and managerial skills.
- Strong time and people management skills.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Tax ManagerAlmosafer - Mohandessin, Giza7 days ago
- Tele-Sales Team Leader - Giza, Egypt20 days ago
- Export Sales ManagerConfidential Company - Nozha, Cairo2 days ago
- Technical support manager - New Cairo, Cairo14 days ago
- Tax Accountant - Katameya, Cairo14 days ago
- Auditor - Katameya, Cairo14 days ago
- Collection ManagerConfidential Company - Qalyub, Qalubia1 month ago
- Aviation Ticketing Agent & Acc... - Downtown, Cairo23 days ago
- Oracle Financial Consultant - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- General Manager (Charitable Or...Confidential Company - Haram, Giza2 months ago
- Financial Planning and Analysi...SAVOLA - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago
- Financial ControllerSaudi-firmness - Katameya, Cairo9 days ago
- Associate Manager - Finance De...eelu - Dokki, Giza1 day ago
- Internal Audit Quality managerAl Ahly capital holding - Al Ahly Tamkeen - Zamalek, Cairo12 days ago
- Senior Accountant For Ready Ma...Melon Wear - Obour City, Cairo9 days ago
- Chief AccountantConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo21 days ago
- General Accounting Section Hea...Capital One holding for investment - New Cairo, Cairo1 day ago
- Accounting Manager -Facilities...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Accounting Managerrabbit advertising - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago