Skills And Tools:
- Handle employees' insurance procedures through delivering insurance checks to Insurance Authority and preparing Form 1,2 and 6.
- Keeping records for the weekly attendance & calculate the absence.
- Address employee queries about benefits (like number of remaining vacation days)
- Alert employees of new processes, rules and regulations.
- Manage all details and coordination of disciplinary discussions, terminations, and investigations
- Receives the paperwork from the new joiners and supports them in finalizing all work-related documents.
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed
- Maintains personnel files in compliance with the Egyptian labor law.
- Follows up with managers regarding the expiry of the probation period and annual contract expiry for all employees to take the necessary action accordingly.
- Build out and maintain processes to keep files and office supplies organized and easily accessible.
- Working days: Sunday to Thursday
- Working hours: 8:30 am to 5:00pm
- Social & Medical insurance
- Office Location: Nasr city
- BSc in Management or Law with a focus on Human Resources Management or similar field
- Strong knowledge of laws and regulations
- Experience with MS Office & G-Suite
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Strong ability to multitask and remain calm in emergencies
- Superb conflict resolution skills
- Ability to display integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality at all times
- Human Resources & Administrati...MTC International Development Holding Co., LLC - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago