Skills And Tools:
- Performing risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments.
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting, budgeting, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Deciding on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
- Overseeing and monitoring the company’s financial position, banking, and financing activities, and capital structure and monitor the respect of banking and financial covenants.
- Monitoring and direct the execution of business plans.
- Tracking & Monitoring cash flow, banking activities, and any financial transactions as well as analyzing the company's financial strengths and weaknesses and proposing corrective actions, and identifying areas of improvement.
- Having a clear understanding of and adhere to current laws and regulations and ensuring all the company’s financial activities comply with those laws.
- Developing financial and tax strategies.
- Assessing the company’s spending and implementing strategies for achieving effectiveness and efficiency.
- Researching and forecasting financial, economic trends based on data analysis and stay abreast of current market trends and patterns, act accordingly, and identifying revenue opportunities.
- Establishing and Implementing a financial internal audit program to ensure the accuracy of information.
- Reviewing company financial statements quarterly and annually.
- Supervising department strategy and monetary growth and collaborates with other management.
- Developing appropriate key performance indicators to monitor and drive the financial performance of the company.
- Setting up the company’s finance IT system.
Relationship with other parties:
- Advising CEO on long-term business and financial planning.
- Ensuring senior management is aware of financial trends and challenges within the business and keeps the Board aware of the financial position and financial development of the company.
- Analyzing the budgets for each department, and advice managers within the business.
- Work with and advise the investment team on solid financial decision-making to increase profits and minimize losses.
- Coordinate the annual audit (and any special or non-recurring audit) with the company's external auditors.
- Providing leadership, direction, support, and management of the finance and accounting team.
- Setting department objectives and KPIs and making sure that it aligns with the company’s objectives.
- Developing the finance team skills and capabilities and Ensure proper training of the team in coordination with the HR Manager.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Business Administration.
- A Master's degree or CPA is preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in real estate & construction companies.
- Hands-on experience in financial forecasting, financial analysis, and reporting.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- Excellent with Local GAAP and IFRS.
- Excellent with Egyptian Tax Law and practice.
- Managing different stakeholder’s relationships and reporting.
- Financial & Administrative Man...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo4 days ago
- Financial Manager - Industry M...Tamayouz Development and Training Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Retail Branch Financial Manage...Borg EL-Arab Co Bait Food - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia6 days ago
- Finance ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Financial ControllerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago
- Financial AuditorConfidential Company - Abou Hammad, Sharqia2 days ago