Skills And Tools:
Do you have what it takes?
- ServerHub is seeking dedicated and motivated individuals who are looking for a prosperous career in the Cloud Services Industry. We are a small company and we are currently experiencing growth in our industry, we are working hard to make sure this growth is consistent and beneficial to our team. If you have the determination and perseverance to provide outstanding customer service on a steady rhythm, then this opportunity is for you.
YOUR JOB ROLE:
- A Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for all online marketing initiatives for a company. It is the job of the Digital Marketing Specialist to work with staff and other department heads to develop marketing and promotions campaigns and oversee campaigns from their initial ideation to their completion and implementation. Monitoring and evaluating online media campaigns for effectiveness is important. Staying current with new online marketing venues and using those as part of your overall marketing strategy are critical parts of the Digital Marketing Specialist’s job.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Work on SEO of the website pages.
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns by collecting and analyzing data, and identifying trends and insights.
- Create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging inbound marketing, SEO, email, mail campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition.
- Assist in the execution of digital programs including paid social media, email marketing, display, and search marketing
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics, and PPC campaigns.
- Optimize the landing pages of paid search engine marketing campaigns.
- Research and analyze advertising links of the competitors.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines.
- Digital Marketing Specialist - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Digital Marketing in Real Esta... - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- Senior Social Media Specialist - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Social Media Specialist - Zamalek, Cairo11 days ago
- Digital Marketing And Sales Ex...Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza9 days ago
- SEO Specialist - (Cairo) - Obour City, Cairo4 days ago