Skills And Tools:
- Monitor employees' database system by recording and updating hiring, resignations, transfers…etc in order to ensure accurate database.
- Process and maintain personnel records and files by following up the employees' credentials completion and developing personnel files for new comers to ensure adherence to personnel filing system.
- Handle employees' insurance procedures through delivering insurance check to Insurance Authority and preparing Form 1,2 and 6
- Administer placement procedures by issuing employment contracts for newly hired according to Labor Law and existing salary scale to guarantee both employee and company rights.
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field .
- 1-3 years of experience in Personnel .
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Time Management skills.
- Good verbal \ written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Sr. Personnel Specialist - Nasr City, Cairo2 months ago
- HR Senior Recruitment Speciali... - Heliopolis, Cairo10 days ago
- Compensation and Benefits Supe... - Dokki, Giza26 days ago
- HR Operation Associate - Giza, Egypt26 days ago
- Compensation and Benefits Supe... - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- HR Business Partner - Mansoura, Dakahlia26 days ago
- Senior Recruitment Specialist - Nasr City, Cairo2 months ago
- Talent Acquisition | German sp... - Maadi, Cairo2 months ago
- Learning & Development Lead - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Human Resources GeneralistConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo18 days ago