Skills And Tools:
As a Product Manager at K Line, you’ll manage our (dental) software solutions, K Line portals as well as OEM portals from ideation to launch to product maintenance. You will be responsible for working with stakeholders, customers, and development teams to define product requirements, ensure quality, and track progress.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Gathering and analyzing customer feedback and market research to refine product requirements for general as well as customized software solutions.
- Developing and managing product roadmap and backlog for your product portfolio.
- Collaborating with development teams to ensure software products are delivered on time and within budget.
- Conducting user acceptance testing and ensuring quality standards are met.
- Ensuring that products meet regulatory requirements and are integrated with other systems.
- Developing and maintaining product documentation.
- Communicating product status updates to stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Product Owner, Product Manager, Business Analyst or similar.
- Experience working with agile development methodologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders and development teams.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of software development tools and project management software.
- Ability to travel when requested to support international customers.
- Fluently in English is essential.
- Medical Insurance Sales Repres... - Mohandessin, Giza20 hours ago
- Digital Product ManagerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza28 days ago
- Product managerConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza9 days ago