Skills And Tools:
- Collaborate with the upper management team to set quality benchmarks.
- Create standards in accordance with industry standards and customer expectations.
- Identify quality control processes to ensure criteria are met at all times.
- Execute tests to check final product adherence to the company standards.
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback.
- Examining the quality of raw materials that are used in production.
- Record findings and relay this information to the production team.
- Brainstorm ideas to increase productivity and performance of the production line while maintaining accuracy in quality.
- Make crucial decisions in favor of cost-efficiency without compromising on quality.
- Oversee production to ensure conformity in final product processing.
- Reporting to upper management on quality standard issues.
- Prior experience as a quality manager in a production processing environment.
- Familiar with company and industry quality standards and processes.
- Proficient in computer technology and systems, SAP is preferred.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office applications.
- In-depth knowledge of market trends and conditions.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to positively influence others.
- Great team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Farm ManagerConfidential Company - Noubaria, Beheira15 days ago
- Industrial Quality Intern - Al...Prometeon Tyres Group – Egypt (Ex-Pirelli Tyres Egypt) - Ameria, Alexandria9 days ago
- Quality Assurance EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago
- Industrial (Material) Quality ...Prometeon Tyres Group – Egypt (Ex-Pirelli Tyres Egypt) - Ameria, Alexandria6 days ago