Skills And Tools:
- Understanding client's business requirements.
- Translate the requirements to wireframes and mockups.
- Identify design problems and devise solutions.
- Be always updated with all technologies or programming practices
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Performing user testing with the final product.
- Suggest improvements to existing software programs
- Follow up the UI & UX team members during the work stages.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Two or more years of UX design experience.
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects (Behance)
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Extensive experience in using design software like Photoshop and Illustrator and InDesign.
- Experienced at tools: Adobe XD, Balsamiq, Axure, sketch, invision.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Ability to repeat designs and solutions efficiently.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- UI/UX DesignerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago