Skills And Tools:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Oversee and manage a performance Management system that drives high performance
- Prepares the annual budget and operational plans for the Group HR and Personnel department, ensuring alignment with the company's strategies, and submits to the Group Supporting Functions Director for final approval.
- Establishes the HR & Personnel Operational Policies and Procedures manuals ensuring total compliance by all company employees.
- updates the manuals upon any occurring procedures/regulation change, and ensure comprehensive communication to the concerned parties.
- Ensures the efficient execution of the HR competency-based systems and policies covering recruitment, salary scales, compensation, incentives and benefits, promotions, disciplining, and performance management.
- Reviews and approves the yearly training plan and budget including vocational and soft skills training.
- From 15- 20 Years of experience
- Manufacturing background is a must
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Planning & Organizing skills.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law.
- High communication skills .
- Solid HRIS Knowledge & Experience .
- Personnel Specialist ( Sadat C...Confidential Company - Wadi Alnatrun, Beheira9 days ago
- HR CoordinatorConfidential Company - New Damietta, Damietta9 days ago