Skills And Tools:
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
- Approve in-process production by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating the required adjustments to the production supervisor
- Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests
- Return products for re-work if needed and complete documentation to confirm re-work
- Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs
- Keep measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calling for repairs.
- Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- Coach and mentor junior employees; seek opportunities to grow leadership in others
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading technical publications, attending seminars, watching industry videos, etc.
- Accomplish organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Education: Bachelor of Science in chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology or Agriculture.
- Background in statistics studies and microbiology tests
- From 2 to 5 years of experience in a FMCG Organization
- Software Tester - Quality Assu...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt16 days ago
- Senior QA Engineer (Automation... - Cairo, Egypt26 days ago
- Detailing Engineer – Steel Str... - Katameya, Cairo11 days ago
- Quality Assurance Automation (... - Haram, Giza11 days ago
- Data Analyst - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Senior Software QC EngineerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo4 days ago
- Frontend QA Engineer - Manual ... - Dokki, Giza11 days ago
- Senior Manual QA Tester - Maadi, Cairo26 days ago
- Senior Software Tester - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Automation Test Lead - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago